Continuing with my all lips Wednesday theme I want to talk about a new shade of MAC lipstick I tried recently, Del Rio. According to the MAC website this is a muted plum brown in a satin finish. Out of all the lipstick brand's I have tried I always either find myself reaching for my MAC lipsticks first or when wanting more lipstick thinking of MAC first.
My Favorite things about MAC Lipstick:
- They last., on the lips for hours. Often times I only use one or two coats, & only reapply maybe once in a day.
- The pigmentation is amazing.
- MAC has a program called Back To MAC where if you bring in six empty lipstick tubes, you get a free lipstick. At $16 a piece it's nice to get a free one after a while.
- MAC has an excellent return policy, they want their customers happy.
- * The faint vanilla smell. I am not a big fan of the scents in most cosmetics but even worse when they have a chemical smell.
What do you think of MAC Del Rio?
"Makeup should never be used to hide yourself, It should be used to enhance your beauty."
Stay Kinky, Stay Curly, Stay You.