I'm back today with another review of my Dekem Dekem subscription box. If this your first time tuning into Kinky Curly Me Dekem Dekem, Inc. is a hair product subscription service offering a variety of hair care products on a monthly basis. Each month you will receive you will receive 4-6 hair care and/or beauty products. Boxes are billed on the 15th of the month & shipped on the 20th, You can cancel your subscription anytime you want. You can get this subscription for only $22.95 a month. ekem Dekem is my longest standing monthly subscription & this is only hair subscription box I have been interested in.
Here is what I received in this months box:
- As I Am Cleansing Pudding - 8 oz. / 16 oz (Full Size!) - A rich sulfate-free creamy moisturizing beauty bath for your hair! Contains a special blend of natural ingredients, including saw palmetto and phytosterols, that helps to eliminate DHT build-up from the scalp, and promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
I have seen this product at my local Sally's Beauty Supply & have been curious to try it. Honestly this is the item I am most thrilled to try I love a good hair cleanser. As I Am Cleaning pudding is available in two sized 8 oz or 16 oz, the larger size retails for $17.99 on the Sally's Beauty Supply website.
- Naturals Weightless Repairing Dry Oil - 0.5 oz (Full Sized!) - Naturals Weightless Repairing Dry Oil is a weightless blend of exotic oils and extracts that are designed to repair dry, damaged hair. Penetrates quickly to deliver moisture and reduce drying time without weighing hair down. Leaves hair frizz free, smooth and shiny without looking or feeling greasy. Perfect for Normal to Thick Hair.
This is the second time Dekem sends me this product I still have the first bottle. Personally I can only use this when I straighten my hair it does nothing for my hair curly. This product will be given to a family member or used in a future giveaway. You can find this at your local Sally's Beauty Supply retailing for $3.99.
- Naturals Repairing Hair Masque - 1.75 oz (Sample Pack) - Naturals Repairing Hair Masque contains exotic oils and extracts that leave hair hydrated, soft and protected. The masque results in shiny, frizz free hair that looks and feels naturally healthy. Perfect for normal to thick hair.
I really like this product, again I have already received it in a previous box. I get about two uses from this sample pack so I can't complain about the value. Currently I own 3 of this product because I picked up a few since they worked so well. Again this is a great product that can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply for $2.99
- African Shea Butter Cream - 0.8 oz - (Full Size!) - Pure Shea butter is coveted throughout Africa for its natural skin care benefits. Several great benefits of Shea butter are: Use as a shaving cream for a smooth silky shave, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, fights the effects of aging, repairs rough damaged skin, treatment of dry skin, eczema, minor burns, pain relief from swelling and arthritis, improves muscle relaxation and stiffness, sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F, Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, blemishes, diaper rash and as a hair conditioner.
I have seen these tubs a lot when I am downtown Brooklyn & my mother is always telling me how beneficial Shea Butter can be. I have such ashy elbows so this should really help keep them smooth. After reading all the additional benefits of this product I am thrilled to have received it. I couldn't find this on the Sally's Beauty Supply store but you can buy this off of Amazon for $5.45.
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil stimulates the scalp to replenish the moisture, shine and strength of your hair.
With this post I also want to announce the winners of the Dekem Dekem sponsored giveaway. Congratulations to Brandy H. & Shey, I have already emailed them notifying them that they one. Thank you to everyone who entered and to Dekem Dekem for sponsoring me.
What did you think of Dekem Dekem's December 2014 box? Do you have any tips for the products I received?