Happy New Year! I hope you all had a good holiday season, Its time of year where we begin to reflect on how the last year ended so we don't repeat our same mistakes. I spent my time off thinking of all of you and how to make Kinky Curly Me even kinkier, even curlier & even more dedicated to you.I had a busy few weeks but I am happy to back at it!
As always I had some amazing inspiration hit me & decided to make some beauty inspired resolutions! As a beauty enthusiast I am guilty of a lot of over buying, under using and loosing things in my stash. I figured with all the changes I walked into 2015 with maybe I should look at these things as well.
I love buying hair products, so much so I have a monthly subscription to Dekem Dekem which is a natural hair subscription box. With that being said my first resolution will be to use up the current 4 products I have been testing on my hair before start using anything new! I am giving myself about two months to do this!
My current hit list includes:
- Cocoa Curl - High Definition Moisturizing Gel
- Texture My Way - Control Moisture Intensive Dual Conditioner
- Texture My Way - Keep It Curly Ultra Defining Curl Pudding
- TwistedSista - Curl Activator Crème
- Urban Decay - Perversion (Sample Size)
- tarte - Lights, Camera Lash (Sample Size)
- Elizabeth Mott - It's So B!g (Sample Size)
- benefit - They're Real (Sample Size)
- Makeup Forever - Aqua Smoky Lash (Sample Size)
- Sephora - Outrageous Volume (Sample Size)
- L'oreal - Voluminous Butterfly Intenza
- MAC - In Extreme Dimension Lash
As always Stay Kinky, Stay Curly, Stay You!