"City Color Cosmetics is a full range beauty company committed to offering premier quality, affordably priced cosmetics. Drawing our inspiration from the hues and shades of global cities, we aim to provide professionals, artists and consumers alike with the tools to transform dreams into reality. City Color Cosmetics combines cutting edge innovation, highly pigmented formulas, and on-trend collections without compromising quality. Since our website launch in February 2013, City Color Cosmetics has strived to deliver luxury-level product at a fraction of the price. City Color Cosmetics’ mission is to equip the world with beauty staples and daily essentials to bring out the brilliance of every girl in every city everyday."
My Picks were:
Blackberry - Cool-toned Berry
Fresh Melon - Bright Pink Coral
What I consider PROS:
- Super pigmented
- Blends easily.
- Buildable formula
- They are long lasting
- Contains a lot of product.
- Sturdy & sleek packaging.
- Very affordable
- A color to suit a range of skintones and a color for each season.
- They feel silky soft to the touch.
- Cruelty Free product. They don't test on animals.
What I consider CONS:
- Contains parabens.
- Powdery & may look a little chalky when swatching but no worries it they don't look like that when you put them on your cheeks.
- There is fallout in the pan when you take a brush to them so tap your brush before applying.
- Availability I have only found them online at City Color Cosmetics website
- They only have 8 colors .
In my opinion the pros out way the cons. These are a great must have item to have in any makeup lovers collection. If you have the extra cash or are looking to try new blushes pick these ups.
Have you tried City Color Cosmetics Be Cosmetics blushes?