The winners of the Happy 100 Giveaway are:
- Best beauty tip goes to Eva from Pretty Pink Little Things, she posted: Again from personal experience (haha) make sure you use the dark glue when applying false eyelashes, as it will blend in with the lashes!
I had never heard this tip before, what about you Kinks? This works!
- Best hair tip goes to Christy Caldwell, she posted: use a large, wide toothed comb through wet hair instead of a brush reduces breakage
My hair is crazy curly & at times breaks easily, this trick saves my hair from clogging the sink.
- Best skin care tip goes to Grace Bertou, she posted: Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! Not only does rubbing some St. Ive's exfoliation scrub all over your face feel amazing, but it removes dead skin cells and leaves you with baby smooth skin.-- and never forget to moisturize. It doesn't matter if you'll be going for a natural or glam look, a radiant face makes it.
I couldn't have said it better Grace!
- Sleeping with silk pillow cases help lessen hair breakage or try a silk scarf
- Applying concealer a shade lighter after you have done your foundation actually gives your face a more awake look. Whenever I do it my eyes this way I look brighter & more awake.
- Using a good toner after washing your face makes a huge difference especially if you have oily skin like me.
Tips from you Kinks:
- My tip is always use a sugar scrub on dry skin then rinse then shave. It will leave your legs so beautiful and soft and you get the best shave ever this way.
- If you eye primer under your water line it stops eyeliner from smudging.
- Hair Tip- If you can, avoid washing your hair everyday as the natural oils in your hair will become unbalanced. The thicker/longer the hair (from personal experience) the longer you can go between washes. If you think your hair becomes oily quickly, try washing it every other day.
- Skin Care Tip- Drink lots of water. From personal experience this really has made a difference to my skin. Water hydrates your skin, helping your skin glow and decreases dryness.
- Use an exfoliator 2-3 times a week to get rid of any dead skin cells. You will be able to apply your makeup much easier, and you won't have as many breakouts/blackheads!
- Use conditioner to shave your legs, it makes them soother & shinier!
- Using large, wide toothed comb through wet hair instead of a brush reduces breakage
- Skin care tip- stay hydrated. Drink at 2-3 liters of water everyday. Personally, it really helps. Another is that, as much as possible use sunscreen or natural multi-layer moisture lotion.
- Makeup- tip as much as possible, refrain from regularly applying makeup and if you can't help it, better use mineral or natural makeups. It will save you from the chemicals that will gradually destroy your beauty.
- Rinse your hair in cool/cold water to seal the cuticle
- Hair - Leave-in conditioner is amazing, and that's all I have to say.
- Makeup - I have medium-sized almond eyes, so I alwaysss make sure to add a darker color to the crease! It adds amazing depth and looks just that much better. It's also really important to do your eyebrows well, whether or not you're drawing them on. A correctly angled eyebrow frames the face! ♥
- The ultimate method to prevent hair frizz, my hair is kinda curly and it's hard to tame. So this is what I do when I want gorgeous hair. I first squeeze the water out of the wet hair by my hands, and then use paper towels. They absorb water better and creates less frizz. And then when the hair is still wet,
I apply baby oil to the bottom parts of the hair so when it dries my hair won't be fluffy and frizzy It just stays it it's place nicely :)
- And the fact that brushing your hair 100 time a day is totally a myth
- Before using eyeliner, run a Q-tip across your waterline to absorb the liquid. This will help the eyeliner apply better.
- My tip is to do hair masks after straightening hair.
- Use olive oil to take off eye makeup it works well and it conditions your eyelashes at the same time.
Thank you for the tips Kinks, I also want to thank everyone who entered but did not post a beauty tip. You guys inspire me seeing that your hear reading & sharing keep me going in ways I could never explain. I am so grateful for each and everyone of you. Even though the contest has ended I am always willing to hear your feedback & any additional tips you want to share.
For those of you did not will be on the look out for some amazing things I have planned.
As always Kinks, Stay Kinky, Stay Curly, Stay You.