Today I thought I would try something I have never done before a blogger tag. I watched a few Youtube video's & thought why not?
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Only one one person in my life ever gave me a nickname my papa bear... He calls me Munchkin. Like the doughnuts or the little people from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. I'm not sure if it was cause I liked doughnuts as a kid or just cause I was short & chubby as a baby.
I LOVE PICKING PIMPLES... Gross I know but I truly do mine, yours & even Thomas'
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Funny you should ask I am deathly afraid of being attacked by jelly fish. I almost cried being in the jelly fish exhibit in Coney Island when someone banged on the glass I was near. I thought the jelly fish was going to attack me through the glass.
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
O-Town "All Or Nothing" or "I'm Going Down" Mary J Blige. I go total Diva... Hit my knees crying "I'm Going Down" swing my arms, ripping my shirt, spinning on the floor.
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who smell! That drives me crazy with all the modern technology out there why do people smell like garbage in 2014?
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Cracking my knuckles.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep in a twin bed so no real side here just praying I don't fall off.
8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I'm sure this is wrong but the one I remember is called Cuddles. He's a grey bear my grand mother gave me as a child. Creepy thing he has two different colored eyes.
10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Don't pick your scabs you will scar.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
The way normal people do? Soap & water.. .
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can fold my tongue into a 3 leaf clover.
13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Hasbro Gummy Bears... Only the gold bag!
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Thomas' Army T-Shirt
Stay Kinky, Stay Curly Stay You.