I am starting a new series today! I post a lot about my makeup hauls but don't shine to much light on some of the drug store gems I find. My makeup collection is filled with MAC sitting next to NYX & new brands I've discovered like Makeup Monsters. So I am hoping to shine light on these babies at least twice a month because lord knows I can't afford to only shop in Sephora.
The other day I was lurking the isles of my local Rite Aid looking for nothing in particular when I remembered a Wet N Wild lipstick I had been dying to try Spiked With Rum. This was a lip color I had found on Instagram & wanted to try for myself. I have no problem admitting I spend way to much money on lipstick I brought a $30 lip gloss for heavens sake! So when I am in a drug store I never mind paying a few bucks to try something new.
I have heard that for the $.99 to $3.99 that Wet N Wild lipstick costs your getting a pretty big bang for your buck! With that said I had every intention of just buying one to try but some how I walked out with 6 3 Mega Last & 3 Silk finish. Now I know you might be thinking that 6 lipsticks at one time may be a lot but 2 were for Mama & I only paid $7.45 for them. This already awesome lipsticks were 30% off so I was paying $.69 for lipstick that was a dollar & $1.59 for lipstick that was $1.99, I hate passing up a good deal!
- This is a beautiful color that is a great for everyday grabbing
- The semi-matte finish is such a plus it doesn't dry my lips
- It glides on smoothly and evenly.
- This color leaves behind a stain that helps the color stay for hours
- It's very affordable under $3
The Not So Good:
- The packaging is not good. It doesn't look that cheap up front, but when you twist the tube it sometimes gets jammed.
- I love to store my lipstick upside down but these slide up if you do
- I needs to be reapply every 5 hours which is not that bad at all.
I want to buy more of these Wet N Wild Mega Last lipsticks, you cant beat the value for the price. Since I purchased these I have purchased 2 more & hope to purchase more. What do you think of these Wet N Wild lipsticks?
Stay Kinky, Stay Curly, Stay You.